(keitai-l) AU GPS: Got a new phone, and now its not working...

From: Christian Anderson <christian_at_photokyo.com>
Date: 12/29/03
Heya,

I got a new phone last week, and just realized that the url the GPS spits
out is a little different from my old Toshiba. I used to get a url like:

http://www.at-navi.com/map/checkMap.jsp?datum=0
<http://www.at-navi.com/map/checkMap.jsp?datum=0&unit=0&lat=+43.11.10.42&lon
=+140.47.36.26&fm=0> &unit=0&lat=+43.11.10.42&lon=+140.47.36.26&fm=0

But now I get something like:

<http://walk.eznavi.jp/map/?datum=0&unit=1&lat=+42.84779&lon=+140.71558&fm=2

http://walk.eznavi.jp/map/?datum=0&unit=1&lat=+42.84779&lon=+140.71558&fm=2

Try clicking on them and see what you get. The first one works (from my old
keitai), but the second one gives a broken image where the map was supposed
to be.

So anyway, I tried to be creative and replace the walk.eznavi thing with the
at.navi.com part up to the ? mark, but that didn't work because the way the
coordinates are written are different. I tried like 42.84.77.9 and
140.71.55.8 in the at-navi url, but that produced something out in the
middle of the ocean.

Anyone know a work around for this? My new phone is awesome except for this
problem which is mucking up my moblog.

Thanks!

Christian Anderson

Niseko Hirafu, Hokkaido, Japan