(keitai-l) Re: Antwort: Re: RE : Re: i-mode reaching one million european users

From: Darren Luckett <darren_at_www.ukmedia.us>
Date: 03/01/04
hello,

is it true that the nokia browser for 6220 & 3650 support imode chtml?
i have complied a list of european imode devices for the wurfl and had heard
that both nokia and siemens were planning to release chtml browsers. i know
of sagam, mitusbshi, nec and toshiba as well as the japanese phones.

are there any others?

darren

p.s. is vodafone live really that great/popular a service? im not sure. they
have less active users than the old vizzavi service. they do however have an
excellent pr machine and david beckham does a fine job of promoting it.
their arp is still much lower than that of docomo - even than that of imode
france. i suppose their data charges profit is good though as the vodafone
live site is heavy on graphics and expensive to use.

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:10:06 +0100, Robert Martignoni wrote
> Dear Giovanni,
>
> at least, there are i-mode Handsets form Nokia. The Nokia 3650i,
> Nokia 6220i, etc ...
>
> Is it enough support? :-)
>
> Regards,
> Robert
>
> Phone : unbekannt / Fax : unbekannt / Mobile : unbekannt
>
> Il giorno 26/feb/04, alle 16:52, Nik Frengle ha scritto:
>
> > My employer claims more customers :-)

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]