(keitai-l) Re: i-mode reaching one million european users

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 03/01/04
Hi Nicolas

Il giorno 01/mar/04, alle 13:45, Cedric NICOLAS ha scritto:

> The nokia and Siemens phones sold in GErmany are not true i-mode
> phones.
> They only have a i-mode HTML browser (but do not comply to all iHTML
> features), they do not support well i-mode mail, and ringtones format
> are different. DoJa is not existing in those phones, etc. So you cannot
> access to the full set of i-mode available content, and the very
> important and ARPU generator link between i-mode web pages and e-mail
> is
> not working properly.

So we can say that Nokia is not really supporting i-mode yet.

Some i-mode enabled Nokia and Siemens phones could make the difference
for the service that is the best in content and model but weak in
handsets
options.

I hope to see this as i-mode could provide the  badly needed spark
for the mobile services in europe.

I think this is not something new for you. ;-)

Cheers

giovanni bertani   mobile vas consultant
www.mobilestrategy.org
exsense  italy