(keitai-l) Re: 3gpp on foma

From: <Tapio.Hameen-Anttila_at_nokia.com>
Date: 03/08/04
Dear Darren,

If you wish to see .3GPP files in your PC, you can download Nokia Multimedia Player.
You can foudn Nokia Multimedia Player from:
http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,6771,42291,00.html

It supports operating systems like Windows ME, 2000 and XP.

Best Regards,
Tapio

PS: I haven't been able to test all kind of .3gpp files, but at least my own files are working. There are also softwares to convert 3GPP-files to "more commond PC formats".

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]