(keitai-l) Re: Bill Gates doesn't believe in MS Smartphone future?

From: Darren Luckett <darren_at_www.ukmedia.us>
Date: 03/22/04
On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:05:23 +0100, arno.filbig wrote
> Wiliam I like your 3 laws you are right
>
> Arno
>
> "William Volk" <bvolk@zipproof.com> schrieb am Sun, 21 Mar 2004
> 16:03:18 -0800:
> > The Three Laws of Microsoft
> >
> > 1. You can always see them coming.
> >
> > 2. They never get it right the 1st time (or the 2nd in most cases).
> >
> > 3. They don't give up.

surely you missed the most importart ms rule.

4. Plagarism.

they do give up, what about microsoft mobile internet explorer? what about
those horible "channels" that came with ie4?

in answer to point 2, do the ever really get it right? take xp for example.
they ui is laughable. its basically windows 95 with a few useless and
processor consuming effects. compare to os x on mac with ui features few
thought would be in place for a many a year.

darren