(keitai-l) Re: Brew Browser

From: Dave Harper <dharper_at_wirelessink.com>
Date: 03/25/04
Right On. And it the stimulus of mobile context (for those who enjoy a
mobile lifestyle) that leads to new ways of thinking (playing and working),
innovative services and ultimately happy consumers.

Tom Hume wrote:

> +1
>
> And I'd add that the context in which mobile is used brings
> differences, in the same way that a reduced interface (phone
> keypad+small screen) does.
>
> On 25 Mar 2004, at 16:36, David Harper wrote:
>
> > My bias/position comes from the desire to move mobility specific apps
> > forward rather then squeezing the web into a small window. That
> > approach
> > never works on the long term. Sure reading a doc is nice but a 25 page
> > doc or a site with flash designed for a large screen with perhaps a
> > popup or two thrown in. I want to see new uses emerge specific to
> > mobile
> > and designed for mobile.
> --
> Future Platforms Ltd
> www.futureplatforms.com
> e: tom@futureplatforms.com
> t: +44 (0) 870 0055924
> m: +44 (0) 7971 781422
>
> This mail was sent to address dharper@wirelessink.com

David W. Harper, Co-Founder
Wireless Ink
Cold Spring Harbor, NY, USA

631-367-6640 : office
631-335-3485 : mobile
wirelessink : AOL IM
343983884 :ICQ

Office Geocoordinates:
N 40.87023° W 73.45921° (WGS84)

WINKsite: Mobilizing the Masses
http://www.winksite.com
This message from Wireless Ink, LLC is intended solely for
the individual(s)  or entity to which it is addressed and contains
CONFIDENTIAL and/or PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure,
copying, distribution or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this material is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone
(+1-631-367-6640)  or by replying to this e-mail and delete all
copies of the message and it's attachments. Thank you.