(keitai-l) Re: keitai-l Digest V4 #66

From: Suhas <suhaspatwa_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 04/08/04
Hello Freinds,
Sorry talking in between,
as I found that this discussion was regarding GPS
functionality in Docomo mobiles,(f5051GPS) can access
the GPS data as it moves ,but since this functionality
or  APIs are available only in Doja3.0 and this is a
DX application, it means before installing this
application, a developer need a dx application
verification code, only after that u can install on
actual mobile,while on emulator u can check the
functionality with the dummy data(emulator has this
functionality).
Sorry if i am giving the old and known information
all.

Thanking you

Suhas Patwa
--- keitai-l@appelsiini.net wrote:
>> keitai-l Digest	Tue, 06 Apr 2004	Volume: 04  Issue:
>> 066
>>
>> In This Issue:
>> 		Re: location based gaming
>> 		nokia 6230 , does java apps have access to memory
>> ?
>> 		Re: nokia 6230 , does java apps have access to
>> memory
>> 		Re: nokia 6230 ,
>> 		Re: nokia 6230 , does java apps have access to
>> memory ?
>> 		Re: location based gaming
>> 		FOMA SH900i & multitasking
>> 		Java support in GX-30
>> 		Re: nokia 6230 , does java apps have access to
>> memory
>> 		Re: location based gaming
>> 		Re: location based gaming
>> 		Re: location based gaming
>> 		Re: location based gaming
>> 		Re: FOMA SH900i & multitasking
>> 		Re: FOMA SH900i & multitasking
>> 		Re: FOMA SH900i & multitasking
>> 		Re: nokia 6230 ,
>> 		Handsets supporting JAVA Location API in EU
>> 		operators performance in March

excessive quoting removed by moderator