(keitai-l) Re: script for keitai/.ics files

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 04/15/04
On 2004 Apr 15, , at 11:30, nick may wrote:

> Anyone on the list have/know of a php script that parses iCal .ics
> files (I think it is an open standard, Mozilla and Firefox calendaring
> is based on it) and outputs the results as a calendar browsable by
> keitai?

iCal uses the open vCal standard also use by Mozilla, Firefox et al.

> I know about PHP iCalendar - but that is for browsers...

I played with iCals on my mobile by stripping down iCalendar output but
concluded I would then need to Ming this into Flash Lite for the mobile
calendar to be truly useful; which would make the play become work so I
dropped it.

If all you looking for is text list of your schedule, a light iCalendar
should do the trick.

Kyle

--

http://pukupi.com