(keitai-l) the world's first commercial browser phone

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 04/18/04
(1) an item for collection
recently I got a lot of time to surf the 'net and am surprised to
find many old stuffs that are still on the 'net.

this is one of the two HDML handsets released in June/July 1997
when AT&T wireless commercially launched its PocketNet service,
before the development of i-mode even started.

http://www.mitsubishiwireless.com/support.mobileaccessphone.html
(MobileAccess 120)

(2) funny French?
there were talks about French, but one of the greatest inventions
of our times was made by a French who started his venture company
Libris Inc. in late 1994 with a vision that would make Internet
services available over mobile networks, at a time when Netscape
was just about to release its first version of Navigator browser.

many of his ideas were agreed by Ms. Mari Matsunaga who fought for
them against her DoCoMo colleges and made i-mode a super star.

the French man's name is Alain Rossman, founder of Libris, Unwired
Planet, Phone.com, and now Openwave.

(I never worked for this company with so many awkward names)