(keitai-l) Viewing Large Text Files on SH505IS

From: Blasted Tokyo <blastedtokyo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 04/26/04
I picked up a new DoCoMo SH505is the other day.  I'm
trying to find out how I can use it to view text
files.  I'd like to use it to read a few books and
articles that I'd copy to the SD card.  I didn't buy
(and don't plan to) the data link cable but my laptop
can read/write SD.

I've downloaded the SD-Card software from the Sharp
website and am able to synchronize my Outlook data but
it seems like I can't get anything larger than
500bytes (regular mail format) to be viewable.  The
memo (VNote format) only supports 128 bytes.

Does anyone know of a way around this or perhaps of an
I-Appli app that would let me view local files on the
card?

Or is there any URL trick out there to view something
like http://localhost using the i-mode browser?

Thanks