(keitai-l) SuperJam Thank you & MIT to Tokyo Report

From: Jan Michael Hess <jan_at_mobileeconomy.de>
Date: 05/03/04
Dear keitai lovers,

first of all I would like to express my gratitude
for coming to our MIT Networking SuperJam. We were
more than 70 people and it looked like everybody
having had a good time. Daniel, myself and our MIT
participants enjoyed it very much, too.

Next time - MIT to Tokyo 2.0 in October 2004 -
we'll do it again.

In the meantime, here is the teaser on the MIT to Tokyo
Report that I just published on mobiliser.

Seeing is believing! - Reporting from our Mobile
Intelligence Tour to Tokyo

Seeing is believing! - Being back from our Mobile Intelligence
Tour (MIT) to Tokyo 1.0 I can definitely subscribe to this
concise piece of wisdom. Travelling to Tokyo to meet some of
the best companies and individuals in the Japanese mobile
economy once again delivered an incredible ROI for our time
and money. Now it's the time to share some highlights and
key lessons gained from watching wireless Japan face2face.

Daniel Scuka, co-founder of Toyko-based Wireless Watch Japan,
and myself, CEO of Berlin-based Mobile Economy, co-produced
the MIT to Tokyo for the first time. Working with Daniel is
always fun and very professional, especially on Tokyo turf
where Daniel spent 9 years of his life and knows almost everyone.
This time, from 12 - 16 April 2004, we enjoyed the company of
10 happy participants including operators, game developers,
researchers, analysts, consultants and usability engineers
from Germany, Switzerland, Austria, USA, Australia and even Japan.

It turned out to be a major job to set up 18 company meetings,
squeeze them into 5 days and arrange a full-flavoured "aprés work"
entertainment programme for our super curious MIT participants
featuring an insightful mobile expert dinner, an eye-opening
keitai user demo session, a crowded keitai-l networking SuperJam
at the Pink Cow and an exciting "Japan Mobile Rocks" panel
hosted by the ICA Japan. According to our participants and
all the wireless wizards we met the MIT was a big success.
Consequentely, we must do it again and MIT to Toyko 2.0 is
already in the making.

[Full MIT to Tokyo Report: http://www.mobiliser.org/article?id=76]

Your feedback is welcome.

Jan.