(keitai-l) Handset prices

From: James Moore <jmooreemc_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 05/05/04
Hi guys,
I wonder if anyone knows of any good websites with Japanese contract handset prices and Japanese prepaid handset prices. I also wonder where I can find the Japanese handset prices for operator shops (KDDI, NTT DoCoMo, Tu-Ka, Vodafone) in Tokyo or anywhere else in Japan. I looked at their websites but could find this although I have the impression that the vast majority of handsets are sold by small retailers not owned by operators.

Thanks

James Moore