(keitai-l) Discounted Invitation to Keitai List members to Global Wireless Summit Los Angeles

From: Mark Frieser <mark_at_consect.com>
Date: 05/10/04
Hi to everyone on the Keitai-I list!

I am writing you to tell you about Consect's next conference (organized
in conjunction with BMI) The Global Wireless Summit, taking place at
the Wyndham Bel Age in LA from May 19-20 -
http://www.globalwirelesssummit.com/la

The Global Wireless Summit is an executive level event bringing
together 200 high-level artist managers, artists, carriers,
technologists, label executives, new media executives, publishers,
distributors and content owners for two focused days of discussion and
networking on the challenges and opportunities of building and
monetizing mobile entertainment content, applications and services for
the mobile consumer, including music (day one), games, TV, film, the
printed word and Internet-based content.

  This includes ringtones, logos, artist affiliation clubs, audio/video
streaming, platforms, SMS, Premium SMS, images, film and TV-based
content, future trends publishing and licensing issues and a showcase
of the latest technologies and services from handset manufacturers,
carriers and solution providers.

On May 19th, we'll be holding an afterparty on the Roof of the Wyndham
Bel Age featuring DJ

Our first day keynote is Michael Nash, the SVP of Business Development
and Internet Strategy for Warner Music Group

Our confirmed panelists and speakers as of today include:

Elizabeth Sherman, VP, Business Development, Endemol USA
Ken Raaf, VP, Marketing, 1KTV
Brian Levin, CEO, Mobliss
Matt Railo, Partner, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP
Greg Clayman, VP Business Development, Upoc
Dennis Adamo, CEO, Wicked Wireless
Chris Marlowe, Associate Editor, The Hollywood Reporter
Kamran V, Director, New Media, Interscope Records
Tatsuto Ono, President and CEO, Mobile Marketing, Inc.
Craig Palmer, President and CEO, Gracenote
Marcus Peterzell, President, Sales & Marketing, Aaron Walton
Entertainment
Greg Wilfhart, EVP and Co-Founder, SMS.ac
Keith Hindle, VP Integrated Marketing and Interactive, Fremantle Media
Terry Dry, President and Co-Founder, Fanscape
Jeremy Welt, Head of New Media, Maverick Records
Thomas V. Ryan, CEO, Mobile Music Consultant, Virgin Mobile USA
Richard Conlon, VP, Business Development, BMI
Andy Volanakis, SVP, Business Development, Zingy
Birame Sock, CEO, Musicphone
Brad Zutat, Co-CEO and Founder, Xingtone
Stephanie Boyle, Head of Partner Relations, Ericsson Mobility World
Dan Olschwang, General Manager, Comverse Fun Division
Seth A. Schachner, Senior Director, New Technology, BMG Music
Domenica Dinkheller, Director of Entertainment, Siemens Information
Systems
Jonathan Kim, VP, Business Development, WiderThan
Ted Cohen, SVP, Digital Development and Distribution, EMI Recorded Music
Peter Lurie, General Counsel, Virgin Mobile USA
Scott Andrews, Senior Director, Internet/Mobile Entertainment
Licensing, BMI
Milt Olin, Partner, Atschul & Olin, LLP
Elizabeth Brooks, SVP, Buy Musioc/Buy.com
Peter Brodsky, VP Legal and Head of Business Affairs, BMG Publishing
Jay Cooper, Chair, Entertainment Practice, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Roy Kosuge, Director, Business Development, Universal Music Group
Jonas Gerber, Director of Business Development, Faith West
Greg Curtis, Executive Director, Creative Music Publishing, Fox Music,
Inc.
Rio Caraeff, VP Business Development, Sony Pictures Digital
Entertainment
Scott Spreen, VP, Product Development, NEC America
Alex Conrad, President, Dwango
Scott Jensen, VP, Business Development, Mforma Group
Scott Banarjee, San Francisco Bureau Chief, Billboard
Edward Lang, COO, Diggit Entertainment
Lester Cohen, Photographer and Principal, Wire Image
Brian Terr, Director of Advanced Products, Edmunds.com
Ralph Simon, Chairman, Mobile Entertainment Forum
Mark Frieser, CEO, Consect

  In addition, we will feature an additional very special keynote for
day two that will be announced in the very near future and a variety of
panelists and spotlight speakers from mobile carriers, handset
manufacturers, labels and technologists.

  If you would like to be part of this event, here are the details:

  To Attend:  We are giving everyone getting this letter a rate of $395
- a $400 discount on the walk-in rate of $795.  Please visit the Global
Wireless Summit website –
http://www.globalwirelesssummit.com/la/disc.html - to register

  To Speak: We have a variety of sponsored and non-sponsored speaking
opportunities - please email me directly for details.

  To Sponsor:  We have exhibit and exclusive presenting opportunities
available.  Please contact me directly for more details.

  The mobile medium presents some great opportunities and challenges for
the entertainment industry, and we hope that you will join us to
discuss the ways and means that mobile can create further revenue
streams for the entertainment industry and to plan out the future of
this sector in an intimate, high-level environment.

  Thanks for your consideration, and I hope to see you in LA on May 19th!

  Best,

  Mark Frieser
  Consect

Best,

Mark Frieser
Consect
101 East 15th Street
NY, NY 10017
+1 646 495 4900

Join over 300 high-level wireless and content executives at the
BMI/Consect Global Wireless Summit Los Angeles at the Wyndham Bel Age
Hotel.

For more information on the event and registration, please go to
http://www.globalwirelesssummit.com/la