(keitai-l) Re: 3G competing with ADSL in Italy

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 05/17/04
NO!!!! Flat rate Air-H" is NOT for keitai browsing!!!
It is a card for you PC/notebook, which can be used instead
of a fixed line home internet connection + anywhere you
go in Japan more or less.

Gerhard

>>30euros/month for 50mb/day @ 384kbs is NOT a flat rate!!!
>>why do you repeat such marketing speak.
>

> Given the amount of data, I think that is probably "close enough" to
> flat rate for most users. I would almost certainly take it over the
> "true flat rate" Air-H", if I were using it mostly for keitai browsing
> and suchlike!
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html