(keitai-l) Re: Sony Ericsson s700 (OT)

From: Jason Fields <jason_at_air-port.com>
Date: 05/19/04
Heya All,

I have since spoken to one person on this list that works at Sony
Ericsson
and he told me that the phone is not even available yet.... So... to
make the
deal even more shady.... I was always leery of this deal, but wanted to
find
out what you all thought...

Thanks again for your words of advice... I will wait for the developer
release
of this phone from SonyEricsson...

Best,
Jason.

On Apr 14, 2004, at 5:06 AM, Jeroen Elfferich wrote:

>> I can't agree more on the warning here. Connecting off eBay or other
>> sites
>> where people go to find desirable and/or attractively priced hi-tech
>> gear is
>> already shady;

[excessive quoting removed by moderator]