(keitai-l) Mimic (formerly i-Mimic) updated

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 05/19/04
It was 2001 when Mimic (formerly i-Mimic) last received a major update
as I focused on projects with a paycheck at the end. That's a long time
but a new version of Mimic has finally been added to Pukupi's tools
section:

http://pukupi.com/big/tools/mimic/

Mimic emulates any Web site on either an N400i (European) or N505i
(Japanese) i-mode mobile. It has been rebuilt from scratch to comply
with XHTML standards and work on any standards-compliant browser.

Right now Mimic is a bit short on documentation but I plan to add more
soon.

Thanks go out to Robert Martignoni for the N400i info.

Kyle

--

http://pukupi.com