(keitai-l) DoCoMo MelodyCall

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 05/26/04
Since I didn't receive any response to this question would I be right in
thinking this service from DoCoMo hasn't had much take up at all? We have
just completed an in-depth survey and consumer analysis of the potential for
this service in Europe and would be useful to know how it is going in Japan.
The results will be published in the next week or so. Korea of course is the
benchmark for the rest of the world with almost 40% take-up of the service
across all networks.

Thanks

John