(keitai-l) Betts-box

From: nick may <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 05/27/04
Ok, it doesn't actually have a keitai function, but that, surely is an
oversight soon to be remedied....

I could just about stand something that wasn't a PREMINI if it was a
full blown box....  (Is there a launch date for the PREMINI yet, my
local DOCOMO sales ladies did not know)

THIS surely, is the future of behemoth keitai....

http://yahoo.businessweek.com/technology/content/may2004/
tc20040526_4480_tc_169.htm

<quote>
they've produced what appears to be the smallest, full-featured
personal computer in the world. Less than five inches long and weighing
just 14 ounces, the OQO is small enough to fit into a jacket pocket. It
has a high-resolution screen, a thumb-style keyboard, and Wi-Fi and
Bluetooth networking capabilities. It's loaded with Windows XP.

  By hooking it up to a docking station, it can be connected to a full
screen, keyboard, printer, DVD player, and the like. It is, as the duo
like to say, the only computer you'll ever need.
</quote>

Nick