(keitai-l) Re: The first FOMA T bluetooth mobiles arrive

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 06/04/04
I believe the first bluetooth mobile in Japan was a Sony on AU which
coincidentally coincided with the release of the first Bluetooth VAIO.
We then had years with no bluetooth mobiles until the recent release of
the 900iTs.

Apart from the ubiquitous IrDA, external connectivity options have
always been weak to non-existent on mobiles here.

Conspiracy? Maybe but I can't imagine why.

--

http://pukupi.com