(keitai-l) Re: Pain in downloading applications. How UIs are weak and they are killing innovation...

From: Benedict Evans <ben_at_ben-evans.com>
Date: 06/08/04
The Vodafone/Sharp GX-20/GX30 provide a progress bar for the actual
download. But when you first click on the link to the file on the vendor's
page you see some sort of manifest file telling you vendor, version etc,
and you have to click options/save actually to get the game. So it doesn't
look like crashed, but it remains sub-optimal...

Vod Live also offers a 'resume failed downloads' option.

Benedict Evans
Man Financial