(keitai-l) Re: Audio and individual API's

From: Claus Hoefele <claus.hoefele_at_gmail.com>
Date: 06/14/04
You can find the APIs in the respective toolkits provided by the operators:

DoCoMo Java APIs -> http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/p_s/imode/java/index.html
KDDI -> http://www.au.kddi.com/ezfactory/tool/index.html
Vodafone -> http://www.dp.j-phone.com/dp/tool_dl/java/tech.php

FOMA phones are using DoJa3.5.

Unfortunately this is all in Japanes and the operators don't make much
effort to have English documentation available. For DoCoMo you might
want to get started with http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/p_s/i/ and
for Vodafone you can get an English JSCL description from
http://www.via.vodafone.com/viaroot/global/p_home.jsp.

Hope that helps,
Claus