(keitai-l) Re: Pain in downloading applications

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 06/14/04
Sorry Joseph
This was and informal data that I received in a meeting with a
mobile operator here in Italy that is a customer (We actually
work with all 4 major Mobile operators).

So I can not provide you more details as they are not
officially published.

Regarding the kb I can say that this should be referred
to Java games.

Anyway this should be close to the average that gives
you an idea of how serious is the problem and how
this is affecting innovation.

br

Giovanni