(keitai-l) Re: Pain in downloading applications

From: Joseph Bowbeer <jozart_at_blarg.net>
Date: 06/15/04
Giovanni,

I realize that some customers are being lost, but 50% is more like what I
would have expected a year or two ago when the flakiness abounded and the
UIs were crappier.

OTA downloads are working well for Sprint in the US:

http://news.com.com/Ring+tones+not+making+ka-ching+tones/2100-1037_3-5230992.html

For another data point, check out the download stats at
http://wap.jbenchmark.com

I realize this doesn't address your point about potential lossage, but your
figure doesn't jibe with my experience, and it will be difficult to resolve
this without more specifics.

--
Joe Bowbeer
uievolution.com