(keitai-l) Re: secret number

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 06/17/04
You have potentially three numbers:

1. A four digit Vodafone account/live! PIN which should not have
changed since your upgrade.
2. A four digit mobile security code. This is usually either 0000 or
1234 by default. The mobile's manual usually has what the default is on
the first couple of pages.
3. A four digit USIM PIN (for 3G) although if you were having problems
with this you wouldn't be able to use your mobile.

If you are having problems with the mobile security code, you're going
to have to take your mobile into Vodafone.

Kyle

--

http://pukupi.com