(keitai-l) Re: smart game design

From: Bill Volk <bvolk_at_bonusmobile.com>
Date: 06/23/04
> --- César_Fernández <cfernandez@insidelabs.com> wrote:
> > Hello all, I am looking for resources about i-mode game design, such
as
> > techniques for smart programming or structured game developing to
carry
> on
> > projects related to that. Anybody can help? Thanks very much
> >
> > This mail was sent to address jasonpollard@yahoo.com
> > Need archives? How to unsubscribe?
http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/

I think the real fun in Mobile game design is in coming up with stuff
that is more than "Like a Gameboy, but worse."  Game titles that take
advantage of the fact that this is a mobile network device.

Nothing wrong with simple arcade titles, I have Tetris on my phone ...
but I'm interested in building social games and the like.

Bill Volk
Bonus Mobile