(keitai-l) vCard and Auto Dialing

From: Jason Fields <jason_at_air-port.com>
Date: 06/28/04
heya,
I am in the process of developing a site w/ the ability to download
certain peoples address information and and auto dial phone
information... I found some HTML online to auto dial ones phone
number... the [ tel: ] snippet o code in the href link.... but i am
still looking for a way to wrap the persons full name, address, email,
etc info so that its downloadable from the click of button on ones
phone. i was thinking i could use some sort of xml/xslt type of markup
to wrap the information so that it is both displayed on the phone as a
chtml/xhtml page, and also, when they lets say click on the link at the
bottom of the entry that says 'save to address book' it recognizes the
vCard and then downloads it?

any ideas ho to make this happen? i have looked at the vCard
documentation and know that its just a matter of implementation... was
curious if any of you had already done this and or if there were other
sources online for me to look at code to get ideas...

best,
jason.

--------
Jason Fields		    	                        jason@air-port.com
Information Architecture / User Experience / Mobile Content

AIR-PORT, LLC
343 S. Burnside Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90036

+1.310.384.9396 t610				aim: fasonista
--------