(keitai-l) Re: sperm count

From: nick may <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 06/29/04
On Jun 29, 2004, at 6:20 AM, keitai-l@appelsiini.net wrote:

> Since when does correlation equate causation?

I don't think anyone has claimed it does. Nevertheless, it is often a
good place to start an investigation.

> IMHO misleading/one-sided posted quotes are worse than links to info
> that
> costs cash.  Both are bad, but only one will spread misleading
> impressions

Oh don't be so pompous! Anybody who seriously bases their "impression"
on the headline "Mobile phones rot your balls" (you do do irony, don't
you?) or a quick quote is so deep into brain rot I doubt they are
concerned with what is happening to them below the belt.

A quote and a link are a starting point for your investigation - if you
are really worried - or do you expect to be spoonfed everything?

Nick