(keitai-l) Re: sperm count

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 06/29/04
Kyle Barrow wrote:
> I don't think there is anything wrong with links like this, the article
> points out the flawed science and leaves the debate open. Links to
> subscription or paid services can also be a valuable resource and I
> don't see a problem with these either as long as there is some mention
> that the information is not free.

I agree. Let's not forget that one of the reasons this list exists
is that keitai-content is not free, but DoCoMo initiated a very good
business model, so that money trickles down from paid content to
several members of this list in various ways...

If there was a holy rule that keitai content must be free of charge,
there would not be so many serious developers writing JAVA applis,
and Europeans and US software engineers would not come here to Japan
to write JAVA for keitai...

Gerhard

Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html