(keitai-l) Re: Can any of the dual GSM/CDMA phones be used overseas on other networks ?

From: dc <dc_at_wm.namco.co.jp>
Date: 06/29/04
Have any carriers actually adopted OMA phase one yet? My understanding is
there are a fair number of handsets that support it now, but changing
the download platform to do something as simple as adding an extra
mime-type has taken a couple years for the operators to get to...

/dc

from [ "Max Kington" <max.kington@flytxt.com> ] on [ Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:35:53 +0100 ]

>   I've actually written an article for IBM DeveloperWorks on Open Mobile
>   Alliance
>   DRM, should be published in the next week or two, I'll post a link when it
>   has
>   been made available

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]

お疲れ様です、DCです。

宜しくお願い致します

/dc
david [dc] collier