(keitai-l) Re: keitai no swim

From: D. Dimitrov <dimiter_at_blue-edge.bg>
Date: 07/01/04
If you've taken the battery away your phone might be still alive, but I
would wait at least a few days, before I try to turn it on. If you can't
open it, the dew from the inside would take some time to evaporate. If
you are willing to risk, you can open it and use hair dryer but be
careful not to fry the LCD.

You could also try running it in the dryer (don't forget to check the
care label :-)

HTH,
Dimter