(keitai-l) Re: Any payment solution for I-MODE?

From: Manish Prabhune <applet_graphics_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 08/01/04
Thanks for the inputs,
I had considered the possibility of checking up the IP
as you suggested.
In case of Docomo i observerd that the IP address
for requests from same mobile can be different. This
is ideally right since there are multiple servers
at Docomo end from where the request might come to
our server.

This should be the case with other carriers server
too I guess. I just checked with Docomo and reached
this conclusion

Regards
Manish