(keitai-l) Re: Urgent:application runs on emulator, but fails on the handset

From: Frengle, Nik, VF-JP <nik.frengle_at_vodafone.com>
Date: 08/10/04
Brijesh
>but as soon as i load it on the handset it gives error.
>can anyone pls tell me what may be the cause and how to solve it
[Frengle, Nik, VF-JP] This seems a bit difficult to do without you actually specifying *what* the error is, or at what point it occurs.
Here goes, anyway:
Make sure your jam file is correct, meaning all of the necessary variables are defined, and defined correctly;
Make sure that you are using correct image and sound formats
Make sure that any referenced files or services are located on the same server as the jam and jar files, and that the jam and jar files themselves are on the same server, and are accessed using the same URL.
I know this advice is just common sense, but without much more to go on, I would be surprised if you got any more than this out of anyone.
Best,
Nik Frengle