(keitai-l) Re: Discrepancies between i-Jade emulator and actual handsets?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 08/11/04
On Wed, 11 Aug 2004, Abhinav Garg wrote:

> ...is anyone aware of possible discrepancies between running iAppli's
> on the i-Jade emulator (P504i) and on an actual handset?

Sure, there's plenty of possible discrepancies.

> What could possibly cause an iAppli to run on the emulator but not on
> a handset? Differences in Java APIs?

That, and many other things. Generally, the emulator and the handset
itself are running quite different code, so it's no suprise that they
don't do exactly the same thing.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org