(keitai-l) Re: wireless broadband in Japan

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 08/12/04
I'm not sure you will be able to set up an mobile account without some
form of Japanese ID and a Japanese billing address. If you have these,
AirH's USB modem on an unlimited 128k plan works well although not from
anything fast. Right now I connect my laptop on the move via a 3G
Vodafone with their Happy Packet discount.

If you've got WiFi try this http://www.wifinder.com/ and get one of
these http://www.intego.com/wiFiLocator/

Kyle

--