(keitai-l) Re: wireless broadband in Japan

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 08/12/04
Can we stop this billing discussion here?
(feel free to contact me directly outside
this mailing list if you need help)

Billing details can all easily be found by
phoning DoCoMo customer service from anywhere
in the world.

The details are really quite complex - even
DoCoMo's new CEO said that the billing details
are far too complex and confusing.

In any case, billing details in Japan change
almost day-by-day because of the intense
competition.

Gerhard
http://www.eurotechnology.com/