(keitai-l) Re: New President and CEO at Vodafone, K.K.

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 08/16/04
hi Nik, that's very interesting.

there is no question you got a gold mine of business and technical
know-how and intelligence from DoCoMo.  what's more, Mr. Tsuda has
enough reasons to fight not only for the company but also himself.
but I'm afraid we still need time to see how he will perform - it's
totally different game to play the first and the second, a famous
note by au/KDDI ;)

... and Vodafone.jp has become a new company, that nobody knows.

btw, I believe that Vodafone.jp will be put in a weaker position
when we have MNP in Japan.  there are some user surveys before.