(keitai-l) Japanese email for ezweb A3012CA

From: Kevin Chen <chen_k_at_air2web.com>
Date: 08/18/04
Hi,
Need help in resolving an ezweb A3012CA phone issue with displaying Japanese in email From and Subject fields.

I'm trying to send emails to ezweb phones.  The encoding I'm using is ISO-2022-JP, I set encoding for message body, subject and from address.  Content type is set as "Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-2022-JP".  For one ezweb  phone, AU/Ezweb C413S, all three fields show up in Japanese correctly.  But for A3012CA, the From and Subject fields cannot display Japanese while the message body displays the Japanese message fine.

Has anyone had similar issues with A3012CA?

Thanks,
Kevin