(keitai-l) Reminder: Join the free MobileMonday in 13.09.04, 19:00, Pink Cow, Shibuya

From: Jan Michael Hess <jan_at_mobileeconomy.de>
Date: 09/13/04
Dear keitai-l members,

this is just a quick reminder that tomorrow will
take place the first ever MobileMonday in Tokyo.
MobileMonday is sponsored by HP Bazaar and supported
by the Mobile Intelligence Tour and Wireless Watch Japan.

We already have 55 registrations and some more
people will fit in.

Food and drinks are free until the budget provided by
HP is gone. Then you can buy some discounted drinks at 500 YEN.

1st MobileMonday: Date, Location & Focus
- Mobile Monday, 13 September, 19:00 - 22:00 or longer
- Location: Pink Cow, Shibuya, www.thepinkcow.com/map.html
- Focus: Mobile Multiplayer Games
  Mobile games are already big in Japan, but there is still
  room to grow on the multiplayer side. Multiplayer gaming
  has long been a mobile promise yet to be fulfilled. This
  year, the conditions have seriously improved. Data traffic
  prices are dropping, developers started projects, game
  platforms have matured and operators start pushing new
  business opportunities. But most importantly, consumers
  are waiting. Come and get an update on the latest
  developments in this from the industry leaders.

  Jeroen Elfferich from Ex Machina will present:
  "Multiplayer Games: From Niche To Mass Market".

Of course, you are welcome to the 2nd MobileMonday on
4 October 2004, too.

2nd MobileMonday: Date, Location & Focus
- Mobile Monday, 4 October, 19:00 - 22:00 or longer
- Location: Pink Cow, Shibuya, www.thepinkcow.com/map.html
- Focus: 3G Rocking Mobile Music and Video
  Mobile Music and Video are driving 3G. As many of
  you know Chaku Uta is the number 1 3G service in
  Tokyo. Daniel Scuka and myself will make sure that
  some excellent experts on Mobile Music and Video
  will present to you.

To register:
Please mailto:nina.nordlund@hpbazaar.com and provide
your contact info such as name, company, and email.

Nina Nordlund and Lawrence Cosh-Ishii will be at
MobileMonday on 13 Sep.

Nina, Lawrence, Daniel, myself and our MIT group of
participants will be present on 4 Oct.

I hope that many of you will show up. Please
forward this email to anybody enjoying MobileMonday.

If you have any questions or ideas you can also
get in touch with me.

Best regards from Berlin,

Jan.

Jan Michael Hess, CEO, Mobile Economy
www.mobileeconomy.de
Mobile: +49.176.21208417
Fixed:  +49.30.24723903

Mobile Intelligence Tour to Tokyo - 3-8 Oct 2004
www.mobileeconomy.de/mit