(keitai-l) Re: file:// and offline phone browsing

From: Jonas Petersson <zap_at_xms.se>
Date: 09/30/04
Hi,

Flight Sixteen wrote:
> My problem is that when I transfer html, xhtml, xmlc, wml, or hdml files to
> my AU/KDDI phone they show up as unknown filetypes.  Then when I try to use
> "file:///myfile.wml" it gives me a malformed url error.  Does anybody know
> of a way to load pages locally from your phone into the browser?

I have no personal experience of keitai internal URLs, but it may be
that they are like on Symbian, where you need to specify the whole
fullpath, like this: file:///C:/Document/Filename.ext (I guess a path
relative to where the browser is installed might work too).

				/ Jonas
--
Jonas Petersson  |  XMS Penvision  |  mailto:Jonas.Petersson@xms.se
Box 3294, Västgötegatan 13, S-600 03 Norrköping | http://www.xms.se/