(keitai-l) HTTP Basic Authentication on i-Mode

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 10/21/04
I've been trying to use HTTP Basic authentication on my SH505i, and
while I get a name and password screen just fine, when I fill it in and
click "ok" I still can't log in. A packet dump shows that the following
request still has no authentication header in it.

Has anybody used HTTP Basic authentication with i-mode or other keitai
before? On which ones does it work, and on which ones does it not? What
might I be doing wrong here?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org
     Make up enjoying your city life...produced by BIC CAMERA