(keitai-l) Re: X-ray vision for the V602-SH?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 10/26/04
I find the quote from Vodafone interesting:

    A Vodafone spokeswoman...added that because Yamada Denshi is a
    third-party supplier, Vodafone's control is limited. "They are not
    an approved third party," she said.

    "We would never go to market with a phone with any kind of capacity
    to see people naked," she said.

This is a well known issue with camera sensors that are sensitive to
infrared light, and it's quite a standard solution to have a filter that
filters out those wavelengths between the lens and the sensor. Certainly
Vodaphone could put a stop to this by adding such a filter.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***        http://www.keitai-dev.net/wiki/         ***