(keitai-l) Re: (No To: keitai-l@appelsiini.net

From: Rohit Suppal <rohitsuppal_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 11/23/04
Hi guys

Need some advice.

I have developed an innovative cell phone based
information and knowledge adapatation system which can
open up new ways of learning, working and sharing
info. Its about a new way of looking at data and using
it. Am currently in Japan and targetting schools,
language institutes and businesses which would want to
make life easier for their employees.

The technical implementation is a piece of cake, but
the project would require the right promotion and
contacts in Japan. Can anybody point me to some VCs
who  would be interested in such an application? Only
a small funding is needed, but my main concern is
about the marketing, etc. My team is also mainly
technical.

Any comments, suggestions, help... Would be grateful
for that. I am also open to parterning with companies
working in same domain.

Thank you so much for your time
Best regards
Rohit