(keitai-l) Re: New VF Models (was Re: 6630 (was: lust) )

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 11/30/04
On 2004 Nov 30, , at 11:14, keitai-l-bounce@appelsiini.net wrote:

> [Frengle, Nik, VF-JP] Nokia's website says it should be available
> soon. Our own says the same thing. I saw a report in a public news
> source which says that it will sell for approximately 15,000 yen
> through us. The (non-sim locked) Nokia-branded version will be
> available mid-January according to their web site.

You can order (book) the Nokia for ¥15,540 at
http://www.vodafone.jp/v3g_yoyaku/ (Japanese)

> [Frengle, Nik, VF-JP] Sorry, not totally sure what you mean by this: I
> have had the V801SA for over a year now, and not had any connectivity
> issues, either for telephony or data. In fact, I found it a more
> reliable data connection than the European-version Vodafone Mobile
> Connect card, even when traveling to Europe.

We have three V801SAs and they have all lost their network connections
at some point although never during voice or data communications.
Restarting the mobile restores the connection and I suspect this is a
problem with the 3G network and not the mobile as it also occurs on my
Nokia 7600.

Kyle

--

mobile web gear | pukupi.com