(keitai-l) Re: economist link

From: ken imamura <ken_imamura_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12/06/04
I am wondering about the legal issues regarding WiMax!

All the operators has paid dearly for their licences in most countries, but
to what extent do that license stretch? New technology is enevitable and I
find it hard to believe that their license covers future technologies that
might compete with 3G.

If it doesn´t, then are there going to be new auctions or will it be
completely free and open competition?

Tel. 08-6058896  Mob: 0735-258883
Tel.tid 09-23 alla dagar
mail to: ken_imamura@hotmail.com

>From: Gustaf Alströmer <gustaf.alstromer@ouvriere.com>
>To: keitai-l@appelsiini.net
>Subject: (keitai-l) Re: economist link
>Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 05:41:01 +0000
>
>Curt Sampson wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 5 Dec 2004, nick may wrote:
> >

> >>story about VOIP at the Economist. Mostly obvious, but I was interested
> >>in the contention that it is the 3G operators who have most to fear
> >>from it - not the telcos. Is this so?

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]