(keitai-l) Re: doja 1 - 3.5

From: Claus Hoefele <claus.hoefele_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12/17/04
If you would like to find out which version of DoJa a phone supports,
you could use System.getProperty("microedition.profiles"). E.g. my
SO505iS reports "DoCoMoProfile-3.0".

If you need more details, DoCoMo specifies in its SDK which optional
APIs different phones support. The javadocs mention in which version a
class/method was introduced, i.e. you could test their availability in
your application.

BR,
Claus