(keitai-l) Re: SVG-T on V902SH and V802SE

From: George Arriola <lowsrc_at_adobe.com>
Date: 01/26/05
In terms of testing your content - the Ikivo engine is put through a REALLY
nasty set of test suites before released to the device / public. They do a
good job of QE'ing the user experience.
We know (the W3C / OMA) that MACR has not run their Flash.lite client
through the full test suite (including all the W3C new ones), and upon
request by the W3C to get their benchmarks report, MACR refused to share
their findings / details.

Kyle ­ drop me a line, wešll chat... Off list.

Best./g

senior.product.manager  |  // mobile // pervasive_publishing  |
w.1.408.536.5015  |  m.1.415.309.3108  |  aim brandexperience