(keitai-l) Re: Video Streaming on Keitai

From: George Arriola <lowsrc_at_adobe.com>
Date: 01/27/05
Richard -

As Kyle mentioned, look to Apple's QT streaming server specs as NTT DoCoMo
(as well as many other carriers) is using the Apple server for all their
video streaming features. Frank Casanova, their VP of QT and Mobile
mentioned this at CTIA here in San Francisco late last year.

Specs - http://www.apple.com/mpeg4/3gpp/

Best./g

senior.product.manager  |  // mobile // pervasive_publishing  |
w.1.408.536.5015  |  m.1.415.309.3108  |  aim brandexperience

On 1/27/05 1:45 AM, "Richard Ollier" <r.ollier@tequila.co.jp> wrote:

> Kyle, Arnold, Michael and Erik,
>
> Thanks a lot for taking time to reply to my questions.
>
> I will look at it in details tonight.
>
> Cheers
>
> Richard
>
> Kyle Barrow wrote:
>
>> No streaming but I've worked with 3GPP and 3GPP2. QuickTime Pro is all
>> you need for conversion and it includes the DRM options you need.
>>
>> Off the top of my head ImaHima (http://www.imahima.com/) provide mobile
>> video but I'm sure there are many others.

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]