(keitai-l) Re: VFX (was Re: Vappli)

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.ne.jp>
Date: 02/08/05
When you are late to market, have less feature and less users/less
contents, what else can you promote?? Global standard! :D

But really, Vodafone VGS with its W-CDMA/GSM handsets are the most
globally usable phones at the moment. Gaijins are especially happy with
this, but more and more Japanese are realizing that Japanese carriers are
purposely limiting their rights to use the phones outside Japan.

If only I can keep my number, I'll switch from my current au to
VGS.. gotta wait number portability goes into effect next year..