(keitai-l) Re: New Topic: Response to VF Bashing (was RE: Re: VFX (was Re: Vappli))

From: Frengle, Nik, VF-JP <nik.frengle_at_vodafone.com>
Date: 02/15/05
Colin,
Please see my original post: I agree that there are some issues with our coverage.  This is an ongoing thing for any mobile carrier with a fairly young network. We need to do better, no doubt. However, our WCDMA coverage is second only to DoCoMo's worldwide. The fact that we are both in the same market means that we suffer in comparison.