(keitai-l) Re: New Topic: Response to VF Bashing (was RE: Re: VFX (was Re: Vappli))

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.ne.jp>
Date: 02/21/05
To be honest I don't own an N900iL and I don't know if can only be used
with DoCoMo's SIP server. Yet, what is a "DoCoMo's SIP server"? I got
the impression that N900iL works with 3rd party SIP server because
during net&com2005 in Tokyo this month I saw several companies running
real world demo of their SIP server (and SIP services) using actual
N900iL handsets. I happen to have a brochure of one of them now, i.e.,
AP-5100VoIP from icom (wavemaster.icom.jp).

If what is meant by a "DoCoMo's SIP server" is a DoCoMo approved SIP
server, then perhaps yes, it's another DoCoMo control freak. But at
least there are more than one manufacturers with compatible SIP servers
out there.